Namaste! Reports Plugin Features
How Does This Plugin Enhance Your Learning Management System
Namaste! Reports Seamlessly Integrates with Namaste! LMS
- Get user reports to learn how each individual user performs. This report shows user global pageviews and % completeness per course, and displays charts and tables for each individual lesson in each course.
- Namaste! Reports link is added to each user in your main WordPress Manage Users page so you can access the report quickly.
- Detailed user history shows a log of all users actions in the LMS. The log can be filtered by specific action.
- User rankings allow you rank users by various criteria: number of courses completed, number of lessons completed, pageviews, average grade, or points earned.
- You can use shortcodes to publish dynamic leaderboards based on user rankings in the system.
- Course and leson reports will help you learn how all students perform in a given course: which are the most interesting lessons and the hardest assignments.
- Parents / Supervisors view to the user reports. You can designate parents / supervisor rights to users and assign students to them. Then they can watch the performance of their students.
- Experiences report with filters and CSV export of all experiences (activities) within the system.
- Guaranteed compatibility with all future versions of Namaste! LMS
- Installs just like any regular WordPress plugin.
- One Year of Free Upgrades
- One Year of Free Support
- Unlimited Domains License for domains you own
- Open Source Code
- Instant Delivery
- License Never Expires
- 60 Days Refund Policy